As we look at the pictures and see how happy, and healthy all of you look. And as we see bits of where you live, the pool, the beach and the green surroundings if we didn't kown better we would think you had been dropped in paradise. We love seeing all of you and what you are doing. Keep sending pictures. Love Mom and Dad (Grandpa and Grandma)
6 comments:
WOW! Your getting good at this! The pool looks beautiful! We are freezing and getting snowed on right now! The beach is calling my name!
See that empty lounge on the end? I could easily make a sacrifice and come sit in it to balance out this photo.
As we look at the pictures and see how happy, and healthy all of you look. And as we see bits of where you live, the pool, the beach and the green surroundings if we didn't kown better we would think you had been dropped in paradise.
We love seeing all of you and what you are doing. Keep sending pictures. Love Mom and Dad (Grandpa and Grandma)
Ahhh I wish I was there right now...it is cold here and I lost my tan already!
It looks like there is a seat for me to tan in too. But i don't stand a chance catching up to Sami.
She is still tanner then me....
Post a Comment