These are the streets around our apartment. They are suppose to be some of the better streets This guy is crazy
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW!!! got to love those stroms. Glad you are ok. Glad you had a good trip to a Wal mart and Costco!!! We just took Kenna to the Bee movie. It was fun. I guess Kristi told you about our new family memeber!!!. she is very fun. we blessed J.D."s baby in Arz sunday. check out on Julie's blog. see ya
I think I have been really out of it the last few weeks, but I had no idea! Was there any damage to your apartment? There was a storm like that on our honeymoon in Nantucket and I remember wading through the streets. Hope all is well.
2 comments:
WOW!!! got to love those stroms. Glad you are ok. Glad you had a good trip to a Wal mart and Costco!!! We just took Kenna to the Bee movie. It was fun. I guess Kristi told you about our new family memeber!!!. she is very fun.
we blessed J.D."s baby in Arz sunday. check out on Julie's blog.
see ya
Wow Kathy!
I think I have been really out of it the last few weeks, but I had no idea! Was there any damage to your apartment? There was a storm like that on our honeymoon in Nantucket and I remember wading through the streets. Hope all is well.
Love,
Shelly
Post a Comment